Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SVRT all profiles are red and can not be selected
Richard Palmisano
Newbie Location: Waggaman Louisiana Joined: Mar 13, 2017 17:59 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
My question is I am using power director 14 and phantom 3 advanced drone I record my video in 1920 x 1080 30 fps I take all my raw footage with no modifications such as transitions,titles split video, and so on. When I drag the clip to the timeline with the video being a bout 20 minutes long I set a custom profile of 1920 x 1080 30 fps resolution, bitrate of 40000 Kbps my total bitrate for the camera is 39980. 256 audio Kbps, The video type is H.264 AVC, bitrate 3.00 Mbps, profile:is high profile Frame type: is progressive, file type MP4, and entropy coding is set to CABAC. When I hit the Intelligent SVRT button it doesn't give me any profile or my custom profile to choose it has a whole bunch of other profiles all in red none in gray. I also made sure the SVRT was enabled on on the track timeline and it told me that the whole video needs rendering. It was all red. I also see that the fast video rendering technology tab is checked off and the hardware video encoder enabled but no SVRT. I also check in my user preferences hardware acceleration tab The enable hardware decoding is checked off and sometimes the hardware acceleration enable intel effect Acceleration box is sometimes not an option for me to check it off. And the last thing is user preference produce reduce video blocky artifacts and reduce video noise when using Mpeg-1, Mpeg -2, and H.264 software encoders is also check off. My graphics card is a AMD Radeon R3. And the last thing is the SVRT will work after I produce a video that took me 2hours to do. Which is pointless because I've already produced and sat through the agony Lol. I would greatly appreciate any help.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Don't remember that svrt work with any drone videos. You can submit say a 5 second sample video from the drone camera for users to check out.
Richard Palmisano
Newbie Location: Waggaman Louisiana Joined: Mar 13, 2017 17:59 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Don't remember that svrt work with any drone videos. You can submit say a 5 second sample video from the drone camera for users to check out.
don't know why it wouldn't work its an MP4 and I should able to create a custom profile I can't even get it to work on my iPhone 6 neither
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
SVRT won’t work with the 1080/30p iPhone 6 videos because they are variable frame rate as are most cell phone videos.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 14. 2017 20:53

Richard Palmisano
[Post New]
Quote SVRT won’t work with the 1080/30p iPhone 6 videos because they are variable frame rate as are most cell phone videos.
i'm sorry what do you mean By variable frame rates
Richard Palmisano
[Post New]
Quote SVRT won’t work with the 1080/30p iPhone 6 videos because they are variable frame rate as are most cell phone videos.
i'm sorry what do you mean By variable frame rates
another question is it seems to me when you make a custom profile you can not change the Mbps only the Kbps bitrate is that right am I seeing that correctly lol
metropolis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 14, 2015 22:03 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
HI Richard, I'm having the same issue with my Inspire 1 and 4K video. I am not able to create any customer profiles to top this off I can't render from PD 14 to 4k. When rendered the video does not paly at all in my high-end computer like the 4k mp4 that comes out of the inspite 1.

Quote My question is I am using power director 14 and phantom 3 advanced drone I record my video in 1920 x 1080 30 fps I take all my raw footage with no modifications such as transitions,titles split video, and so on. When I drag the clip to the timeline with the video being a bout 20 minutes long I set a custom profile of 1920 x 1080 30 fps resolution, bitrate of 40000 Kbps my total bitrate for the camera is 39980. 256 audio Kbps, The video type is H.264 AVC, bitrate 3.00 Mbps, profile:is high profile Frame type: is progressive, file type MP4, and entropy coding is set to CABAC. When I hit the Intelligent SVRT button it doesn't give me any profile or my custom profile to choose it has a whole bunch of other profiles all in red none in gray. I also made sure the SVRT was enabled on on the track timeline and it told me that the whole video needs rendering. It was all red. I also see that the fast video rendering technology tab is checked off and the hardware video encoder enabled but no SVRT. I also check in my user preferences hardware acceleration tab The enable hardware decoding is checked off and sometimes the hardware acceleration enable intel effect Acceleration box is sometimes not an option for me to check it off. And the last thing is user preference produce reduce video blocky artifacts and reduce video noise when using Mpeg-1, Mpeg -2, and H.264 software encoders is also check off. My graphics card is a AMD Radeon R3. And the last thing is the SVRT will work after I produce a video that took me 2hours to do. Which is pointless because I've already produced and sat through the agony Lol. I would greatly appreciate any help.