Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3D Blu-ray discs playing back in 2D until you move the mouse
[Post New]
I am running PowerDVD Live 16 on the 2406 build. When I play a 3D Blu-ray title in full-screen mode, PowerDVD switches my computer into the 1080p 3D stereoscopic resolution and enables 3D mode on my TV which is all great, but then the disc starts playing back in 2D. Some discs have 2D intros or 2D trailers, but will have a 3D menu - in this situation the menu will be rendered in 2D, and I can't tell if a trailer should have rendered in 3D or not

The fix is dead easy - I just move the mouse so the playback controls appear for a few seconds, and the image gets rendered in 3D and then stays this way

So this could be related to mouse handling or the playback controls in some way, but every single 3D title I have played on the 2406 build will start off in 2D mode until I move the mouse

Anybody else seen this?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 11. 2017 06:52

[Post New]
I reverted back to PowerDVD Live 16 build 1510 and this problem has gone