Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director crashes when RENDERING!
Timagical [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 01, 2009 22:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Whether using version 6 or 7 my PD is crashing during rendering...will not burn to disc. I am using Windows XP and even reinstalled it, which didn't do crap. I'm trying to finish my brother's wedding video. Please help!
Stephen [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 12, 2008 06:52 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Try taking any transitions out or changing them to simple ones e.g. fade to black. I have had this problem consistently and this is all I have been able to narrow it down to.
Hall47
Member Location: Manchester UK Joined: Dec 14, 2006 05:32 Messages: 96 Offline
[Post New]
How much memory do you have and what is the speed of your processor? When I first upgraded from 5 to 6, I had problems which were resolved by upping my processor and memory. Also trying to riun much else when rendering will have the same result unless you are blessed with huge memory and fast processor. Seeking wisdom - finding fluff - but wise fluff!