Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Product Key
Andy43 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2014 11:46 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
So I bought a new Windows 10 PC and have a "Backup Disc" for PowerDirector v12. Will this software work on my new PC? If so, how do I find the product key? I should have written it on the disc years ago.

Thanks
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote So I bought a new Windows 10 PC and have a "Backup Disc" for PowerDirector v12. Will this software work on my new PC? If so, how do I find the product key? I should have written it on the disc years ago.

Thanks
if you go to your members area. Under the heading MY Cyberlink Products, click on My Products.

There is a list of your products that are registerd with Cyberlink. Click on the key symbol beside your product, you get the CD Key.

Members area: (Must login)

https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/member/service/index.do?lang=ENU

If you still have the original confirmation email, the CD Key is in that email. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Andy43 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2014 11:46 Messages: 34 Offline
[Post New]
PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!