Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
screen recorder asks me to activate PD15
Yaverlander 1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 14, 2017 13:59 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi to all

When I had PD14 the screen recorder asked me to activate PD14 before it would work, as I had activated it and been using it for months I thought this strange, I sent many requests to Cyberlink for assistance but never received a reply.

I ended up buying the boxed version of PD15 and I get the same problem, I noticed in a past post that another member had the same problem which was solved with an update, I received an update and successfully installed it but no joy, I have tried from inside PD15 and from the desktop and from it's location but same problem, I have even uninstalled completely and reinstalled but no joy.

Any tricks out there to sort out my problem.

Windows 10

Fast MSI i5 Laptop

Power Director 15

Thanks in advance for any help
Yaverlander 1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi to all

When I had PD14 the screen recorder asked me to activate PD14 before it would work, as I had activated it and been using it for months I thought this strange, I sent many requests to Cyberlink for assistance but never received a reply.

I ended up buying the boxed version of PD15 and I get the same problem, I noticed in a past post that another member had the same problem which was solved with an update, I received an update and successfully installed it but no joy, I have tried from inside PD15 and from the desktop and from it's location but same problem, I have even uninstalled completely and reinstalled but no joy.

Any tricks out there to sort out my problem.

Windows 10

Fast MSI i5 Laptop

Power Director 15

Thanks in advance for any help

SORTED:

took the plunge and reformated the drive, fresh install with windows 10 and now all works fine
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I sent many requests to Cyberlink for assistance but never received a reply.

[Content removed by Moderator. - The original statement was untrue. The member was given the chance to correct the misleading statement but he chose to leave the statement as a matter of public record and add an addendum to the original post. This gives Mods no other option than to remove the misleading statement and make clear that statements which are not true cannot be left as public records. The poster has been notified of this action.]

.......................It's only via this forum that you'll find anyone with suffivient knowledge of a situation such as yours to be able to provide an answer. As it eventuates, you have corrected the situation yourself, as shown by your subsequent post. Well done!

Cheers!

Post-submit comment: Cyberlink Forum Administration sent me a Private Message, asking me to amend the above comment to say that Cyberlink DO offer a Help and Support service. Asking me to amend the comment is one thing, but the experiences of Yaverlander 1 and others tell a vastly different story. I added this at 9.06pm, Monday Evening, 27th February, 2017(Australian East Coast Daylight Savings Time).

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 27. 2017 11:21

Yaverlander 1 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I sent many requests to Cyberlink for assistance but never received a reply.

............................................... It's only via this forum that you'll find anyone with suffivient knowledge of a situation such as yours to be able to provide an answer. As it eventuates, you have corrected the situation yourself, as shown by your subsequent post. Well done!

Cheers!

it was a desperate move but well worth it, shame Cyberlink has ignored all my requests for help over the months I have been running thier software (PD 14 & PD 15), I love the program and use it along with Davinci Resolve, great combination.

Thanks for your reply

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 27. 2017 11:29