Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Building up a small library of Video Editing Tricks & Tips Videos
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
As the heading says, I'm building up a small(at first) library of videos under my heading of Video Edting Tricks & Tips. I've already posted links to two versions of Appear & Disappear Like A Ghost. Others I've produced are: Creating A Novel Closing Credit Sequence, Aspect Ratio Conversion(I also do a comparison between PD14 and the older PD8 and the way they convert aspect ratio with CLPV), Colour Breakthrough Intro and Closing Effects, and the first cab off the rank for me was Video In Reverse For Comic Effect.

I'm putting out a "feeler" here, If there's any interest, I can provide links via this thread. For me it's asimple matter of opening my Word Document list of uploaded clips to YouTube, copying the relevant link and pasting it here, no need to click on Insert/Edit Link, I've already tried this and it works like a charm! I won't use Insert/Edit Video as it's easer just to provide links.

Those links will take you to YouTube, if you're a member there you can log in and leave a comment there as well as here, if you're not a member of YouTube, you can still comment here.

I'll leave it with you!