Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Travel video. Cuba 2017: Going Back In Time
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Hello to all.

3 weeks ago returned from our trip to Cuba. 7,5H of "raw" material and 20min of final result is now here

Hope you like it

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Nice one, Andres! I see you used just about every PD feature in making this, including the map tracking. Interesting to see Cuba has access to Wi-Fi now. Great work!
Andres.R
Senior Member Location: Tartu, Estonia Joined: Dec 31, 2009 02:26 Messages: 263 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Nice one, Andres! I see you used just about every PD feature in making this, including the map tracking. Interesting to see Cuba has access to Wi-Fi now. Great work!

Hi Neil,

for map I used Route Generator.

As much as I know about wifi in Cuba: only 2000 families got free home access to internet (for 2 month?) and after this free access ends, month payment is very expencive for them (if month salary is ca 20 usd there). Luckily they can buy cheap wifi cards, which ones can be used in those wifi areas.

Greetings!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 20. 2017 08:55

PowerDirector 17. Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-4770 (8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz); Hard Disk: SSD 250Gb + SSD 500GB.

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AndresRootsi