Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Titles, PIP's objects, particles missing in PD 14 Ultimate
Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

In PD14 above subjects are missing for at least 70%. I tried to reinstall some packs from the HD but a window shows up during the process confirming corrupted files.... So, I contacted the "support" but NO answers to my question to be able to download these packs again.

How to remediate?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Alain II

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2017 05:05

Alain II [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 20, 2015 01:34 Messages: 136 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello all,

In PD14 above subjects are missing for at least 70%. I tried to reinstall some packs from the HD but a window shows up during the process confirming corrupted files.... So, I contacted the "support" but NO answers to my question to be able to download these packs again.

How to remediate?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Alain II

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation back to normal, a missing pack has been downloaded again from the Cyberlink tech support link.

All fine again.

Alain II :
Neil.F.1955 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 07, 2012 09:15 Messages: 1303 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello all,

How to remediate?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Alain II

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Situation back to normal, a missing pack has been downloaded again from the Cyberlink tech support link.

All fine again.

Alain II :

You've cured your problem yourself? Just add "Solved" to your post title.