Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SVRT transition issue - is it solved?
[Post New]
I've just bought PowerDirector 15. I really like this software, but I'm wondering if the issue while rendering video with transitions using SVRT technology is definitely solved? Or I need to waste my time using "normal" rendering to avoid glitches after each transition. I have lot of family movies in HD, DV and VHS quality to burn on DVD/ BRD, so I really appreciate my time.

I've been checking this since last 2 days and HW completely doesn't have any impact on that. Exciter
[Post New]
Quote I've just bought PowerDirector 15. I really like this software, but I'm wondering if the issue while rendering video with transitions using SVRT technology is definitely solved? Or I need to waste my time using "normal" rendering to avoid glitches after each transition. I have lot of family movies in HD, DV and VHS quality to burn on DVD/ BRD, so I really appreciate my time.

I've been checking this since last 2 days and HW completely doesn't have any impact on that.

This is the question I am also wandering about, as I have issues with it on PD13 and been looking to buy PD15 just to get rid of it. i7 4790K; ATI HD7950 3GB; 16GB RAM; HDD1 2TB; HDD2 2TB
gypsycomp [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 16, 2016 10:02 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've just bought PowerDirector 15. I really like this software, but I'm wondering if the issue while rendering video with transitions using SVRT technology is definitely solved? Or I need to waste my time using "normal" rendering to avoid glitches after each transition. I have lot of family movies in HD, DV and VHS quality to burn on DVD/ BRD, so I really appreciate my time.

Is this the issue where there seems to be a 1/4 to 1/2 second interval between frames? In shooting movies there is always about 1/4 to 1/2 second glitch between frames. In editing the frames and compiling the movie, it is quite noticable.