Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Content pack missing? PowerDirector 12
Mirror246 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 23, 2016 15:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello all,

My computer came with PowerDirector 12, and I'm trying to make a movie but am having trouble with using the Magic Motion on my pics. It only shows a "Random" one, which executes a random motion effect on the picture. No other motions show. I searched the forum trying to find a solution, but to no avail. I tried looking in my control panel, and no content pack was there.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
If it was preinstalled on a computer it is probably an oem version. They do have fewer effects, but I can't say for certain that is your problem. You may be able to find some in the Director Zone.

Now that I read the question again I am not sure I was addressing the correct issue, but I will leave it here in case it may help. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You can check for an update by clicking on the up arrow in the upper right of the screen. More than likely an upgrade may be needed.

Jaime esque - Avatar: photo change is common among users but I never tried name change. I have read that some users claim that they had to create a new identidy to continue to use the forums. laughing
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You can check for an update by clicking on the up arrow in the upper right of the screen. More than likely an upgrade may be needed.

Jaime esque - Avatar: photo change is common among users but I never tried name change. I have read that some users claim that they had to create a new identidy to continue to use the forums. laughing

A few years ago the forum made me change my name and after that it was locked. But for some reason it just let me change it. Maybe the new forum. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM