Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cyberlink PowerDVD 16 'view movie information' is empty for most movies
Shedza [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 14, 2016 01:12 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

This concerns 'View Movie Information'

The small circular icon to the bottom right of each movie main icon is greyed out and when clicked, displays a page with no additional information.

I have tried toggling the option to have information, in the preferences section, on and off

I have left PowerDVD 16 running for days

I have clicked the 'refresh' icon mnay, many times

I am logged in and auto signed in to the Cyberlink site and have Movie Info Features ticked.

Is there a way to force an update or manually add these data?

Thanks
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

This concerns 'View Movie Information'

The small circular icon to the bottom right of each movie main icon is greyed out and when clicked, displays a page with no additional information.

I have tried toggling the option to have information, in the preferences section, on and off

I have left PowerDVD 16 running for days

I have clicked the 'refresh' icon mnay, many times

I am logged in and auto signed in to the Cyberlink site and have Movie Info Features ticked.

Is there a way to force an update or manually add these data?

Thanks

Hi Shedza,

PowerDVD 16 retrieves the online movie information from MoovieLive.com, and it does NOT support the direct editing on each movie info's field.
But, you can set the movie cover manually by right-clcking the title in movie library, and select "Set Cover Art" to choose a local image file as custom movie cover.

For the movie info page does not show up condition, I've forwarded the problem you got to our product team.
To get timely informing of the investigation progress from our product team, I suggest you go to CyberLink support to get official contact.
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/contact-support.jsp

Greetings
Chuck

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 25. 2016 13:01