Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is it possible to use the Frame Interpolation feature with 3D Blurays?
shaolin95 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2016 18:55 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I normally use SVP because of its Frame Interpolation for 2D movies but it does not work for 3D so if PowereDVD is able to do it for 3D, then I will surely buy it.

Thanks!!!
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I normally use SVP because of its Frame Interpolation for 2D movies but it does not work for 3D so if PowereDVD is able to do it for 3D, then I will surely buy it.

Thanks!!!

I don't think I read any other thread having to do with frame interpolation.

My suggestion is to download and run the free trial of the program or buy it and return it within 30 days for a full refund. The trial version does have some limitations.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 19. 2016 09:48

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Jeff R 1 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 09, 2010 14:05 Messages: 176 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I normally use SVP because of its Frame Interpolation for 2D movies but it does not work for 3D so if PowereDVD is able to do it for 3D, then I will surely buy it.

Thanks!!!

At any rate for any FI to work with Power DVD, you will need an AMD video card to do it _ not all modles support this fuction.

If you have NVIDIA, then it's not going to work.

I'm sure you've checked, but are you sure your display doesn't have some sorty of FI function for 3D, most 3D displays did/do.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 19. 2016 21:51