Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My newly created Blu-ray movie disk won't play on my Home Blu-ray player
2thdrlr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 17, 2016 22:16 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Using PowerDirector 15, I created a great blu-ray disk of various HD movies that I have on my computer (personal, not copywrited). This new blu-ray disk plays perfectly on my PC but not on the Sony Blu-ray player connected to my flat-screen television. The player's firmware is up-to-date. The reason I created this disk was to be able to view it on my TV without the need for a computer. I have tried everything without success. Why won't it play? Any suggestions???

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 17. 2016 22:33

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Post a pic of your PD15 "Create Disc > 2D Disc" tab settings as well as "Burn in 2D" tab settings so one can see what was done. Not all BD settings in PD work on all standalone players, seeing these two tab settings one may offer some alternatives that may playback correctly.

Jeff