Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NVIDIA and PD14 problems (again)
Henk66 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 18, 2016 09:30 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I can't get PD14 to use my laptop's GTX970m

A couple of months back I had resolved the problem by right-clicking the PDR.exe and manually selecting "High-performance NVIDIA processor" . That no longer seems to get PD14 to use it.

In the NVIDIA Control Panel with the PDR.exe it has Integrated Graphics selected and greyed out. I can assign other programs to use the 970m, just not PD. Changing the Global Settings to "High-performance NVIDIA processor" won't instigate using it either.

Someone previously suggested disabling the integrated graphics in the BIOS but I can't seem to find that option.

Anyone got any other ideas on resolving this?

I'm running PD14 on Windows 10 with a GTX970M latest driver version 372.90. I have updated the drivers several times since I last noticed it using the 970M. Schenker XMG P506 15.6" Pro
Intel i7-6700k 2.6 Ghz
Samsung 512GB m.2 SSD
16Gb RAM
nVidia GeForce GTX 970M
Windows 10
PowerDirector 14