Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR 14 Codec Activation error
bareszsopte [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Hungary Joined: Jan 09, 2013 05:50 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Hello!

For a time, it worked in the PDR14, but still issued a "codec activation" error message! I could transcode AVCHD and MOV Videos into the MPEG2. Now, for some time I can convert just to MP4, Quicktime, WMV, AVI! The MPEG-2 and H265 encoding does not start after the message is no indication! And it does not display the icon of shadow file either! What could be the problem? How to activate codecs? Or can I install new ones?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello!

For a time, it worked in the PDR14, but still issued a "codec activation" error message! I could transcode AVCHD and MOV Videos into the MPEG2. Now, for some time I can convert just to MP4, Quicktime, WMV, AVI! The MPEG-2 and H265 encoding does not start after the message is no indication! And it does not display the icon of shadow file either! What could be the problem? How to activate codecs? Or can I install new ones?

Is this a full or trial version of PD?

Robert Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
bareszsopte [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Hungary Joined: Jan 09, 2013 05:50 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello!

Is this a full or trial version of PD?

Robert

Patched version. This message was from the beginning, but I did not cause this problem!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi bareszsopte,

We can not assist you here, you need to contact CyberLink's online support and give them the details (they ask for).

Dafydd