Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Left/right 3D video.. How do I split off one?
jennifer012904 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: 01543 Joined: Mar 08, 2013 18:44 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I recenlty purchased this program to work with 3D videos.. So far I've ran into nothing but problems with transitions and such..

The video format from the camera is 1900X1080 AVI half screen fill (left/right).. If I edit the program into a workable video the 3D transitions don't work correctly since the video is side by side vs 3D depth right off..

This is a true 3D camera not a software implementation..

It needes to be converted to a single side.. Left or right..

is there a way to strip off one side? or is there a way to actually have/make transitions, titles and such that are left/right 3D?
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi, I recenlty purchased this program to work with 3D videos.. So far I've ran into nothing but problems with transitions and such..
The video format from the camera is 1900X1080 AVI half screen fill (left/right).. If I edit the program into a workable video the 3D transitions don't work correctly since the video is side by side vs 3D depth right off..
This is a true 3D camera not a software implementation..
It needes to be converted to a single side.. Left or right..
is there a way to strip off one side? or is there a way to actually have/make transitions, titles and such that are left/right 3D?

Hi jennifer012904,

Please see image guide, what have you Set 3D Source Format as?

I have used a 3D video (I have mts and mp4) I recorded sometime ago, I don't have the camera now.

I can Produce a 2D video off a single rather than the dual image by selecting Standard 2D in PowerDirector..

Dafydd

[Thumb - SD-2016-09-110.png]
 Filename
SD-2016-09-110.png
[Disk]
 Description
Set 3D Source Format
 Filesize
112 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
171 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 26. 2016 14:13