Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD 15 - Magic Movie Wizard
Prak [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 24, 2016 20:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Placed many pictures in the timeline and selected them. When I click button on the left for wizards, I get options of Magic Fix and Magic Music only. Why others are missing? Thanks for your help.

Prak
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Placed many pictures in the timeline and selected them. When I click button on the left for wizards, I get options of Magic Fix and Magic Music only. Why others are missing? Thanks for your help.

Prak

Please provide a screenshot of the Edit workspce. Use the "Print Screen SysRq" button on your keyboard to record the Magic Tools drop down selection.

Please view the attached images of what I see when selecting Magic Tools.

[Thumb - SD-2016-09-099.png]
 Filename
SD-2016-09-099.png
[Disk]
 Description
Video
 Filesize
33 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
200 time(s)
[Thumb - SD-2016-09-098.png]
 Filename
SD-2016-09-098.png
[Disk]
 Description
Images
 Filesize
32 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
205 time(s)
[Thumb - SD-2016-09-100.png]
 Filename
SD-2016-09-100.png
[Disk]
 Description
Both highlighted
 Filesize
33 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
208 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 25. 2016 04:35

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please advise what type of image files you have added to the tracks, jpg, png etc. A screen shot should reveal this information for us.

Dafydd
Prak [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 24, 2016 20:39 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Please advise what type of image files you have added to the tracks, jpg, png etc. A screen shot should reveal this information for us.

Dafydd

I used jpg files. Print screen is attached. I tried to send this messages two times and it did not work. Hope it works now.

Thanks for your help.