Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio cutting out early on PD14
Dalstar09 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2014 20:45 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
trying to put together a timelapse video using GoPro footage and adding a track from a local band. I load the pictures (adjust to 30 fps) and music track and everything is great. In hopes to end the song at the same time the pictures end, I trim the song track at the end of the last picture on the timeline. So far so good. When I then play it back in the timeline to see how everything is looking, the music cuts off about 2 seconds early, even though I can see the music track in the timeline. I tried to reload the music a couple of times with the same result.

I decided to go ahead and produce the video just to see what would happen and the music and pictures went to the end just fine. Is this just a glitch where the music cuts off early in the editing process but works fine in the producing process?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
It is not a glitch per se but the preview many times are screwed up in some way but the produced files are OK. It is more noticeable with high definition videos

In other words, don't trust the previews ! .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Dalstar09 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 18, 2014 20:45 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the reply. I noticed in the finished video that the music played fine. Whatever it is, makes trying to time the edits with the music much more difficult when you can't hear it! I am going to try recording a couple more timelapses tomorrow from my office (close to the San Antonio Airport) and see if I have the same situation during editing.
Longedge [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Apr 28, 2011 15:38 Messages: 1504 Offline
[Post New]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 08. 2016 04:59