Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD14 AND PD15
[Post New]
If the PD14 is a misfire what expectations could we have from PD15 ?! My PC is configured exactly as it is required on the site of Cyberlink for it to work properly!!!PD14 crashes exactly whenever you don t expect...This program it s a shame....it crashes all over again and there are errors which distort the picture,image suffer elongation.I m so disappointed... -
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi chikawaka,
Minimum spec is not one I would follow. Please provide a diagnostic of your computer so members can assist you in having a better editing experience.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45453.page Part B
Dafydd
[Post New]
This program is not 100% compatible with Windows,that is the problem and is sold on the market!!! -
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
How come it works on my computer and other computers, are we doing something "wrong"? Give your diagnostic please.
Dafydd
[Post New]
Hi,Dafydd B ,I loaded dxdiag and others files!Thanks for help!
 Filename
Chikawaka WIN x64.rar
[Disk]
 Description
DxDiag and other
 Filesize
222 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
393 time(s)
-
[Post New]
Works great on my Windows 10 x64 system with no crashes at all Asus X79-Deluxe, Intel i7-4930K, EVGA GTX 980ti, G.Skill memory 16GB, Corsair HX1000 PSU, OCZ Vertex4 SSD, OCZ Vector180 480GB, (2)Western Digital Black 1TB(RAID0), Western Digital 2TB, LG Blue Ray Burner, Lite-on DVD Burner, Logitech G19 keyboard, Window
[Post New]
I used the service troubleshoot and PD14 ultimate dosen t crash(we will see),but is is slow and the sound starts later at the beginning of a new sequence,and then is recovers! -
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi chikawaka,
Your issue appears more related to your computer* than to the software.
*Looking through the diagnostic.
1. You have numerous windows error messages at the bottom of the diagnostic that you need to resolve/sort out with a tech perhaps.
2. Your layout of small segmented HDD should be curtailed in my view, you lack functional spare capacity with drives down to 10's of GBs.
3. I'm not familiar with your AMD/Intel GPU configuration, make sure PDR is allocated to the AMD GPU.
4. The error message you tagged into the zip, "Application Hang", can be caused where the data transfer rate within your PC is slow - back to the HDD set up issue.
The above are just guesses.

I suggest you contact a tech help individual in your local area and get your computer set up sorted.
Dafydd
[Post New]
What is this!?
 Filename
CyberLink PowerDirector 14.0.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
86 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
409 time(s)
[Thumb - printscreen.jpg]
 Filename
printscreen.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
333 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
78 time(s)
-
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I see that you have upgraded the os to win10 on that 5 year old computer. Some users continue to have problems after such upgrades. There are lots of problem signatures at the end of yor DxDiag.txt including those from windows update. Those need to be fixed.
[Post New]
Yes,it is installed ''a fresh copy windows",but it was so that the remaining ''old windows'' and two recovery partition of 450 Mb each!!!Yesterday I installed a fresh copy really,I formatted and deleted those partition of ''C'' and now it is ok!I m curious how it works PD14 now!Thanks for the comment and sorry for my english! I will return

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 30. 2016 05:47

-
[Post New]
A scratch disk,SSD, is effective for video projects?Thanks. -
[Post New]
I removed the video card and I uninstalled all drivers and applications AMD.The video card is Sapphire Radeon R9 270 OC Dual X,2GB,DDR5,256 bit.

PD14 now works "correctly"!

Cyberlink not doing their job well! -
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I removed the video card and I uninstalled all drivers and applications AMD.The video card is Sapphire Radeon R9 270 OC Dual X,2GB,DDR5,256 bit.
PD14 now works "correctly"!
Cyberlink not doing their job well!

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

From what I see in this thread. You posted a message attacking CyberLink when the fault lay with your computer set up/age and what you've done. You have to take responsibility for your actions and not apportion blame on others and have expectations they should sort out your debarkel. My opinion.

Dafydd