Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic multicam audio Lag
Ray Mc [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 23, 2014 19:01 Messages: 61 Offline
[Post New]
Ran a couple successfull edits and then wham no good. Reloaded sound drivers and no luck.

Sure was nice for a minute. Thought I was off to the races. Any Ideas?

Going back to magic docs. Time line stays in sync for the couple minutes I tested. Library plays flawless also.

Win 10 I7 5930 w/ nvidia 970 and 16 gigs ram PD 14 ultimate
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ray Mc,
You've missed out some basic data to help members help you. Here's a list and see the link to the guide below:
1. A diagnostic. Part B.
2. A screenshot of the Edit workspace with your project insitu. Part E & F.
3. Text file data using MediaInfo of the media files used. Part J.
4. PDR14 version data, Part A.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45453.page

All the info please as "somewhere" in the data there will be an answer in there for you.
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 01. 2016 05:02

Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Power Director Ultimate 14.0.2820.0 / SR number VDE160415-01

Here is the info requested except for screen shots. Struggling with that possibly due to dual monitor set up but I will keep trying

Thanks
 Filename
Media info Ray Mc 2.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
2 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
203 time(s)
Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
didn't see attachment on previous post
 Filename
DxDiag Ray mc.zip
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
13 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
189 time(s)
Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Here are the screen shots... Hopefully I have everything now....

Thanks
[Thumb - Ray Mc 2.png]
 Filename
Ray Mc 2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
721 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
17 time(s)
Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Number 2 of screenshots requested
[Thumb - Ray Mc 1.png]
 Filename
Ray Mc 1.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
132 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
28 time(s)
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ray Mc,
I'm not seeing anything jump out at me in "general" so far except the foolowing.
1. You're editing a TV/recorded program
2. Your diagnostic shows you've had/have a number of incidents running in Windows, see reports at the end of the diagnostic file.
3. You've got a powerful computer set up.

May I suggest a workaround? OK, I will
Run the avi video files through a video converter such as Handbrake and change them to mp4's. The avi you have is like a monster with large boots on, clunky and thumps around sluggishly (some time soon!).
mp4 example using a PDR14 profile,
Video bit rate = 16mbps
Audio = AAC 384
Frame rate = 29.97

Just a suggestion.
Dafydd
Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
The project I submitted is a tv interview show with three camera's. started by converting all in pd 14 to mp4. (1920 x 1080P ) Had one hd mp4, a mov file ( these two were native 1080P. The third camera was a gh4 uhd 30p file i down converted to 1920 from 3840 mp4 in pd 14. I then ran through magic and it ran in multicam for the approx 9 minutes for a edit and dropped to timeline. Flawles to this point and I ran a second 8 minute segment through magic with same three cameras. Everything has had lagging audio since the second edit attempt.

I have a second project all shot on two gh4. I panned and scanned a eight minute song from a Jazz concert in the park.

(uhd 3820 x ) Then made 4 camera angles in PD14 at 1080p mp4 and added seperate audio and got one pass in multicam before it ceased.

Thinking of getting another ssd and reloading from scratch,,,,, I am able to process more files as the Jazz project is only 5.5 hrs of two camera uhd footage....Warped Humor.

Also considering a nvidia 1060 considering the processing I am doing. That is gpu stuff if I have this straight....

Thanks for the efforts,

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 02. 2016 04:18

Ray Mc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Just did a fresh load on a new drive of system and PD14 ultimate.......

The first pass in multicam edit of HD magic files played smooth and in sync..... Yeah!!!!

Time for some sleep. Will update as I test further. And if all goes well I will repost diag and other info to see if changes show up.

Thanks Again to all... Have a better understanding of the graphics and anxious to see what PD 15 brings.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 03. 2016 03:54