Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where Can I Find This Type of Title Annimation?
OffTheMark [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 12, 2016 10:39 Messages: 114 Offline
[Post New]
I am trying to find some titles that are similar to the free titles in windows movie maker, and I don't see them in PD14 (I am using the trial version, I don't know if they are available in the full version or not).

For instance, i am looking for a title like this:

Right now, in my version of PD14, there is only like 3 or 4 titles available in the title room.

I've gone to the free templates, but most of the available titles look quite amateurish, or look like they are very niche oriented.

Thanks in advance.
Jirka.Bolech
Senior Member Location: Liberec, Czech Republic Joined: Aug 16, 2014 06:03 Messages: 158 Offline
[Post New]
Hey:

Thera are a bunch of title templates in my PowerDirector but none like the one in your clip. They may have cummulated from all the versions of PowerDirector I have had; I don't really know as I don't really use them. If you're motivated enough, creating a title template like that shouldn't be extremely difficult in PowerDirector. I mean, if you want to have those flare circles and shadow-like duplicity; the title itself would be just a matter of selecting a font you like while you can install additional fonts from different sources.

There is a web-based repository of users' creations provided by CyberLink called DirectorZone. It's available to registered PowerDirector users (or maybe it works for anyone, I don't know: directorzone.cyberlink.com) and you can download all kinds of templates therefrom, titles included. There seems to be over 56,000 of title templates there now. There is some filtering but you may get overwhelmed by the choice or not like anything anyway.

Creating your own title template is the most rewarding way to go, in my opinion…

Jirka
OffTheMark [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 12, 2016 10:39 Messages: 114 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there, Jirka:

Thanks for the note.

Unfortuntely, in my version of power director (I am still on free trial version) there are only like four title templates.

Yes, I did go to the free download template section, but there are thousands of templates there and they are all disappointing. Nothing really simple and professional looking.

Right now, I don't have enough time to create my titles from scratch. Hoping there was someone who knew of somthing that they would use for a more professional look with a little bit of spice to it.