Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Are there any mods or support on here?
Sayjimwoo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 05, 2010 20:56 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I have PowerDirector 14 and due to installing many times (formatting etc) I have used up my activations. I contacted support to simply reactivate my code. Simple enough.

24 hours later I received a reply wanting to know what errors I am receiving and details of my PC to determine the problem etc?

Do support not read "support emails"? I clearly told them I had used my activations, there is nothing wrong with my PC.

My Ticket ID CS001643717. Could someone look into this please as I am locked out of editing videos this weekend because support can't read.

Thanks in advance.
PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
welcome to the forum.

no, sorry.

we're like yourself, users of the PD!

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan

'garbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
kmjk333 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 16, 2016 02:23 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have PowerDirector 14 and due to installing many times (formatting etc) I have used up my activations. I contacted support to simply reactivate my code. Simple enough.

24 hours later I received a reply wanting to know what errors I am receiving and details of my PC to determine the problem etc?

Do support not read "support emails"? I clearly told them I had used my activations, there is nothing wrong with my PC.

My Ticket ID CS001643717. Could someone look into this please as I am locked out of editing videos this weekend because support can't read.

Thanks in advance.

I feel your pain. Cyberlink seems to read my support ticket second time around also
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Our Moderator:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/user/profile/4556.page

Cyberlink support:

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

Cyberlink rarely reads the forums. The suggestions are read sometimes. Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Sayjimwoo:

Didn't you ask this back in March? Are you still waiting for a reply? You are very patient.

Why did you have to reinstall AGAIN. The last time you made significant changes to your computer. Hardware changes shouldn't require a reinstallation of you are careful.

Send a private message (p.m) to Cyberlink-Hicham; he is one of several people as close to a moderator that we have.

Search for his name in the forums.

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Sayjimwoo,
I'm the moderator here on the fhe PowerDirector forum.

I see you had a similar post on the PowerDVD forum with a near identical issue (multiple installation of PowerDVD) back in March 2015.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/42899.page#221422

If you send me (via a PM) your contact details, proof of purchase (order number), along with the support ticket ID you've already posted here, I'll ask CyberLink to investigate and contact you.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2016 14:22