Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector 14 using motion Tracker and save help plz
Dont585 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2016 22:37 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
When I'm done using motion tracker to blur out a static logo on my video, how do I then extract the finished newly altered video from powerdirector? the only thing I can get it to do is save project. I can't figure out how to save the new finished video I just altered to my desktop... James N
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

You don't extract or save your edited project, you need to render it in the Produce window.

Once you are done editing in the Motion Tracker, close that window, use the controls under the preview window to preview it...to ensure it's what you want. Then click on the "Produce" button at the top of the window. You can produce the video in the same format your original video is in, in a new format, or you can produce it directly to YouTube.

Dave