Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Option to change movie info source?
DaveF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2016 17:15 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Is it possible to change where PowerDVD gets its movie info? I'd rather use IMDb or even TheMovieDB.org. MoovieLive is really bad, and PowerDVD can't even find movies listed in MoovieLive sometimes. I'd like to change the source to a quality movie database website. Is this possible?
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Is it possible to change where PowerDVD gets its movie info? I'd rather use IMDb or even TheMovieDB.org. MoovieLive is really bad, and PowerDVD can't even find movies listed in MoovieLive sometimes. I'd like to change the source to a quality movie database website. Is this possible?

I don;t think it is possible. You might want to add that comment to this link asking for input
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/38168.page

It may be a matter of cost to Cyberlink for the other options but that is a guess. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
DaveF [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2016 17:15 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks, will check out the other thread.

PowerDVD is doing a great job in its core task: playing discs and ISOs. But I wish its library presentation features were equally strong.