Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
adding titles
tim321 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: nottingham Joined: Jan 19, 2016 09:39 Messages: 13 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, hope everyone as a good weekend, I need help with the following items:-

Using powerdirector 13 deluxe:-

1) I'd like to add titles at the bottom of video clips, a bit like sky sports etc, for descriptive ie 3rd september holiday spain, to cut down on creating sub menu templates etc.

2) I'd like to add like a watermark on l the complete video output, with my a logo or id on it, a small mark on the corner somewhere perhaps

3) Not sure if its possible, but is there a way of encrypting the video so it cant be copied, downloaded etc

Appreciate any help given, thanks to those already offered advice on my past questions
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi tim321 -

Adding lower thirds/title bars & watermarks/logos is easily done. Once produced, these are embedded in the video.

Within PowerDirector, there's no way of "encrypting" produced files so they can't be downloaded. That would be a function of the website to which they're uploaded.

If you make your watermark big enough - as they do on Shutterstock & other stock image/video sites - it would be a deterrent.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!