Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Magic Tools
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Good Morning all,

I have a problem with Magic motion tool. In fact,on the magic tools listings the following are all "greyed out": Magic Fix / MOTION /Cut / Style. Is there some key I should use to unlock theses tools? Particularly Magic Motion to use onmy stills.

Darcy Darcy
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Good morning to you too.

Would this be the trial version by any chance? If it is, it is most likely a limitation of the trial.

I hope this helps you Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Good Morning all,

I have a problem with Magic motion tool. In fact,on the magic tools listings the following are all "greyed out": Magic Fix / MOTION /Cut / Style. Is there some key I should use to unlock theses tools? Particularly Magic Motion to use onmy stills.

Darcy

What do you have on the timeline e/g transitions, other effects. Do you have an image selected that you want to add the magic motion? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Hi darcy 13,

Stevek nailed it. (so excuse me stevek and darcy13 for being repetitive)

Those "options" will not appear or become available until you have dragged some media (Images and/or Video), down from the media Library and into a timeline track, and... have "highlighted" the media in that track. It's an oft asked question by many, so hopefully it will prove to be the solution to your delemma.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 17. 2016 09:46

Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
darcy13 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: UK/Spain Joined: Jan 19, 2010 08:36 Messages: 35 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you all very much. Problem solved!
D'Arcy 13 Darcy