Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 16 command line arguments
Skippy123!123 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: - Joined: Apr 22, 2016 09:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have been using Power DVD 15 as an external player calling ISO files with Kodi with no problems. I am trying out version 16 but the same command line does not work. Any ideas please? -
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Did you check the limitations on the trial version of PDVD 16? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Skippy123!123 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: - Joined: Apr 22, 2016 09:20 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Just solved the problem. You can't use a UNC path via a command line, has to be a mapped network drive. -
buzzlight [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 28, 2012 18:12 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi folks

i'm able to run Power DVD 16 from Kodi same as before. However I think some changes have been made to the command line arguments. Is there an updated list posted? I'd like to be able to specify PC or TV mode during a command line run for example.
DellaDog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2015 12:51 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi folks

i'm able to run Power DVD 16 from Kodi same as before. However I think some changes have been made to the command line arguments. Is there an updated list posted? I'd like to be able to specify PC or TV mode during a command line run for example.

Great question. I'd like the answer as well. Though if past history is any indication, we'll never get an answer here. (From Cyberlink)
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:

Great question. I'd like the answer as well. Though if past history is any indication, we'll never get an answer here. (From Cyberlink)

Just a reminder that this is a USERS group and NOT Cyberlink Tech Support. Did you submit a question to Tech Support?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 24. 2016 17:33

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
DellaDog [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 23, 2015 12:51 Messages: 21 Offline
[Post New]
I guess this part through me: forum.cyberlink.com
How much they pay you to keep saying that?
stevek
[Post New]
Quote: I guess this part through me: forum.cyberlink.com
How much they pay you to keep saying that?

No payment need for the truth. Look at the top of this page; you will see Cyberlink Community Forum. .