Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Poor audio quality after production. Help?
BRIAN DIEG [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 19, 2016 17:18 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
A project Im working on today produces with degraded audio quality that does not exist prior to production. Music sounds good during editing, however turns out poor after production. Is there an ooption to adjust audio quality?
kmjk333 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 16, 2016 02:23 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
First, what software are you using? Second, what are your settings for this video
BRIAN DIEG [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for the Reply.

PD14, its shot in 1080p on GoPro. Ive imported a music file from Itunes which is the only Audio for the project. I believe Im producing it as an mp4 with the 1080p 60fps 27mpbs. I cant recall the name of the option but its secod or third to the last on the production window. Ill look it up when I get home. Ive noticed at the end of the video when the music fades there is some electronic sounding noise. I think that is the distortion im hearing during the video
BRIAN DIEG [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: First, what software are you using? Second, what are your settings for this video

Ok so it is the XAC S mp4, 1080p 60 fps, 27mpbs option I used for the video which I noticed the audio distortion. This is the first time I have noticed any degraded audio quality, but perhaps it has been there before. I'm working on another project now. Any suggestions?