Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apply preset to many photos
Raff11 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 20, 2012 00:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I have a color card that I use to correct color. I take a picture of the card at the location and I use it to correct the color on all the photos taken at that location. In other software (Lightroom) one can select many photos and then apply the correction using the eyedroper tool on one of the photos. In PhotoDirector 6 I could not find a similar function. The closest I found is to create a preset with the reference photo and then apply that preset to other photos. My question is: Is it possible (and if so, how is it done) to apply the preset to a group of photos at once? It is a hassle to select each photo and apply the preset individually when you have hundreds of photos taken in the same location.

Thank you
[Post New]
Hello Raff11,

The good news is that you don't need to make adjustments individually. Nor is there a need to create a preset, though you can if you wish.

Under the Manual Adjustment tab, after you've made the adjustments to one photo you can simply:

1. Copy those settings (click Copy)

2. Select all the other photos for adjustment

3. Paste your settings (click Paste)

There's an image guide here - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24696.page#232770

PIX

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 21. 2016 18:32

PIX YouTube channel