Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
release date of power2go 11
Jonathan C [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 01, 2015 01:15 Messages: 30 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, i'm impatient for cyberlink power2go 11 essentials, the release date is for 2016, and one year earlier, in may 2015 i had fantasmed of the powerproducer 7 a.k.a. powerproducer 6.5 released on christmas 2015 to install the trial version of powerproducer 6.5 a.k.a powerproducer 7 for chrsistmas (this free trial version is my christmas 2015 gift), and deception: it's actually powerproducer 6.0 the latest,

and power2go 11 released on april, june or july 2016???, because i have imptience for this,

my free edition of Zonealarm Extreme Security a.k.a zonealarm Free Firewall + Antivirus if quarantines power2go 11, it's false positive,

i had the same questions regarding my Malarebytes antimalware's false positive on Cyberlink mediasuite 13,

It's normal if avast quarantines the futures powerdirector15/mediasuite 14 coming soon on 2016

I suggest the estimations date in 2016:

Labelprint 3: june 2016

mediasuite 14/powerdirector 15: july 2016

power2go 11 essentials: marsh 2016

powerproducer 7: june 2016

mediaespresso 8: june 2016

powerdvd 16;: august-september 2016

mediashow 7: september 2016

and i suggest an antimalware by cyberlink: cyberlink internet security with emsisoft/bitdefender/malwarebytes/adwcleaner engines/database with ransomware/exploits mitigation, released on october 2016

My best kind regards...
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Johnathan, stop posting the same question over and over again.

I use Kapersy antivirus and Malwarebytes and neither give me an alert about bad software.

You have a problem with your computer and you want to blame it on the Cyberlink programs. They are not the problem; you Windows installation is the problem and newer versions of any software will not cure your Winodows problems.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 13. 2016 18:25

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.