Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HDCP TEMP FIX!!!! READ THIS!!
Shawn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2008 13:45 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry but not by these crappy people. I had to find 3rd party software to fix the HDCP issue. The software is availble in a trail version for 21 days per install. Well here is the magic software of the gods...

http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

It turns off the checker for HDCP and allow us to view our Blurays... This company (cyberpoop) is so full of bugs and crap they cant even fix this small problem. Why did Sony EVER trust these idiots?! Well once I am done with my 21 days of AnyDVD I am making the switch to Corel WinDVD 9.0 Plus Bluray. At least it freakin works an if Corel breaks it they fix it in hours/days not weeks/months. From what I've read on the web they also respond to email support tickets in a timely fasion. These idiots still have not responded to my email in over 2 weeks.
don [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2008 18:50 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
It seems as though you may have been living in a box.

BUY IT!!!!

trust me, it gets rid of all the restraints the man has imposed on us as far as dvd's and blurays go.

it really is worth the money.
Shawn [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 22, 2008 13:45 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Buy it? ROFL!!! I have no intention of spending more money to make this already expensive program work. Nor i'm sure do many others who purchased this crap PowerDVD.

How would you percieve me living in a box? That didn't make sense, but meh whatever. At least it temporarily fixes the problem that Cyberlink created. An maybe, just maybe they will fix it without having to purchase something else. Like I said in the thread title "TEMP FIX!"

John [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 18, 2008 16:11 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Try going back to build 2021. I had the same problem and I used AnyDVD HD as a temporary fix, but going back to build 2021 fixes this problem. However, this build lacks the latest keys for some of the latest Blue Rays - such a the latest Batman and Let there be blood.
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
The latest PowerDVD8 2217a patch can fix the HDCP issue.

http://www.cyberlink.com/multi/download/patches_1_en_US.html
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 25, 2008 05:14 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
see yah, Shawn.