Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Issue with motion thumbnails in PD14 Menu
Hssr2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2013 00:34 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I have created so many videos using PD11,12,13 and now when working on 14, I have an issue. I have motion thumbnails in the menu. For all the earlier versions, the first clip in the video used to appear. This is what I wanted. Now in PD14 the first clip that appears in the menu is the clip which is almost 30 seconds from the start. It is starting somewhere between 27-30 secs. Anyone has any ideas why this is happening and what can be done, or is it a bug.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 13. 2016 23:19

HSSR
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Are you implying it's not honoring your user defined thumbnail selection or you simply don't know how to set it? This link shows how to change both chapter thumbnail selections and depending on menu, root page thumbnail. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15328.page#74691

Jeff