Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Baraka DTS-HD MA 5.1 has problems with PowerDVD8
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2008 05:23 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Using the newest PowerDVD 8 build, Baraka using the DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 track causes audio skipping every 10 seconds or so. The Dolby Digital track on the same disc has no such problems.

I think it's because it's DTS-HD MA 5.1 24/96, which PowerDVD can't downsample properly :rolleyes: I haven't tested any discs with that particular audio format, no. of channels and bit depth/sample rate, so it seems to be a bug with PowerDVD8. Celine Dion which was the same no. of channels/bit depth/sample rate but Dolby TrueHD had no such problems.

Anyone else with this problem? I'm using X-Fi Titanium 7.1 analog to Gigaworks S750 7.1.
David [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 05, 2008 05:23 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Bump... anyone else have this problem? 2217a doesn't fix it, the DTS-HD track still doesn't play properly (still has jittery sound).