Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Question about chapters
josh [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2008 12:43 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Another question,

when creating the disc, is there a way to group chapters together? Say I want to play chapters 1-20 then 21-40 and so on. Right now it separates each chapter so I have 99 chapters! I don't want that many to show up on the chapter list.

Or what I'd rather have is just 3 chapters. Is it possible to insert a chapter at any point in the movie that I want? I have 3 different movies and I'd like to be able just start each individual movie.

Thanks for any information anyone can provide.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 29. 2008 19:45

vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Josh,

Check out the video tutorial on Chapters just posted on the resource page:-

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3523.page

Cheers
Adrian
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Mrs D M [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 12, 2008 02:43 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi I am completely new at using forumns so please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
My question is how can I have more than six chapters in a disc menu? I am using Power Director Deluxe 7and cannot get more than six. I have tried to access the online videos but on dialup it is hopless. hoping someone can help many thanks, Rod. (I only access the net no more than once a day)
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Mrs D M

In Modify you can add buttons to a menu. I'm not sure if you can have more than 6 on one page, but you can certainly have more than 6 spread over several menu pages.

Robert
Daniel [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 13, 2008 07:26 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I would like my dvd chapters to return to the main menu at the end of every chapter. How can I do this? I don't want them to play all the way through. Any assistant is appreciated! thanks
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Daniel

The general consensus seems to be that Power Director cannot do this. It can be done (apparently) in Power Producer 5, and can be done (definitely) with DVD Architect Studio 4.5.

Robert