Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is a video clip muted or not
Hssr2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2013 00:34 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
I recently upgraded from PD13 to PD 14. First issue I obesrved is, after muting a video clip, earlier the line in audio was invisible, but now in 14 it is not. So is there anyway to find what clips are muted vs what is not, if I add 200 clips. Do they have any kind of new indication after muting ? Please enlighten/
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
That feature of the lack of audio adjust line went south at PD14, I miss it. The best I found to do is simply right click on the clip in the timeline as you scroll through your clips, check by mute clip.

Jeff
Hssr2011 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 06, 2013 00:34 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
The problem for me is, I have two individuals editing the clips. One will edit the video and start to mute where audio is unwanted. Another one looking at the mute clips, places the music. Now with this great new feature in PD14, my editing time just got doubled. They should bring back that feature. It was totally dumb, who ever decided to take it off. HSSR