Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
web file download: Open with Power2Go. What happens next?
Diligent [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 28, 2008 12:33 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Folks! Cannot seem to find what to after I have opened a file from the web (iso) by checking the "Open with Power2Go (default)" options instead of
the save to disk option. I would like to burn a CD directly from this Power2Go opened file but don't know what happens next nor how to make this burn from such an "opened" file. Please, if you can, point me to where I can read and study this specific subject more. The CyberLink web search nor regular Google search did not help, the help file info did not seem to discuss this subject. My search in this forum also came up nugatory. Sure would appreciate anyone's assistance. Thanks, Diligent (Jim).
Mike [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 23, 2007 19:22 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Haven't tried it, but check the manual online. I think close to page 22 talks about this.

Below is the link for version 5.5 manual

http://download.cyberlink.com/ftpdload/user_guide/power2go/5/Enu/Power2GO_UG.pdf