Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PHD7 Loast Face Tags from PHD6 Project
ROBERT58 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 17, 2010 23:43 Messages: 24 Offline
[Post New]
I upgraded to PHD7 from PHD6 and just noticed that the Face Tags are no longer listed. How do I correct this issue? If I open the project file with PHD6 the Face Tags are still present.

I found the original files from the PHD installation and copied them to the PHD7 folders, however all of the names have 0 listed for the number of photos that have been face tagged.

How do I fix this issue as I have over 400 photos that Ihave spent time face tagging.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Sep 17. 2015 22:23

[Post New]
Hello Robert,

I concur. Disappointingly, exactly the same thing happened here surprised

So far, I haven't found a way to reinstate the face tags generated in PhD 6. I'll refer this issue to CL & perhaps they can advise.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
ROBERT58 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks for confirming this issue. I will open a support ticket with CyberLink and escalate it on my end.
ROBERT58 [Avatar]
[Post New]
It has been five days without a response from CyberLink on my support ticket.
[Post New]
Robert,

I have also reported the issue, directly to the R&D team. I imagine it may take some time to investigate & correct. That's possibly what's occurred with your support ticket.

PIX PIX YouTube channel