Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Launching movies from My Collection
Mark [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 16, 2008 11:22 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Am I missing something or is it just not there?

I have video and movies on my hard drive. How can I tell the "Movie Collection" part where they are. I'd like to use the My Collections piece as a way to sort and categorize my movies, then launch the movie from there.

If this product doesn't do that, can anyone reccomend something that does?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 16. 2008 11:28

bjgomer13 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 19, 2008 18:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
i had this same issue and took me days to find the solution...you have to go into the my movies collection manager and change your titles to 'Online'. When you do that it will ask you to browse to the file location of the movie. You may have to delete the titles in your my movie database (not the actual movies) and re-add them. That's what I did and now it works good.
[Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2008 00:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I Have the same problem I go to the Movie Collection Managers and I write "Online" for the title later I don't found where I need browse the file location, Somebody can help me please