Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouTube render not working, says my YouTube is not linked to my Gmail, but it is?
RipGroove [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2013 05:40 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Just downloaded the trial for PD13, it's £65 right now so thought it might be a good deal. I can't get the YouTube render to work, I get some error message about my YouTube account not being linked to my GMAIL, but it is linked and has been for a long time? Is my trial version out of date or something, can you even update the trial?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 16. 2015 14:04

RipGroove [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 14, 2013 05:40 Messages: 37 Offline
[Post New]
Just to add, I see there is a patch available for PD13 BUT upon trying to install it I get told that my version is not compatible, is that because its a trial version?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
That is correct. You can not update the trial version. The patch does fix the full version. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I have a couple other things to add.

Please be aware that the YT issue is because Google/YT recently changed the programming interface (API) which broke all programs that used it to directly upload videos. As Jamie-esque said, the patch fully resolves the issue.

If you're not quite sure whether to by PD13 yet, you can ALWAYS use the YT web uploader and put any videos you've made in the trial version up on YT.

If you're happy with what you see and with how PD13 works, then go ahead and buy it

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°