Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Multiple audio tracks possible with PD 13?
[Post New]
Hi,

is it possible to make a PD13 video with multiple audio tracks?

I play my video's with Azure Media Player. The player gives me now a track 0 and and a track 1 that gives me the same audio.

Any suggestions how to add a new track 2 ?

I am not even sure if you add the track at rendering time or it is a seperate resource on the media service side.

Thanks, -Eric
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Eric

Look here for extra tracks
[Thumb - AUDIO.png]
 Filename
AUDIO.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
29 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
45 time(s)
Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
[Post New]
Hi Shadowman,
Yes, I can add an audio track. but this is not what I really wanted. The audio track is not selectable from the player.
When you render the project you will end up with two mixed audio tracks.
Think of a video with two language tracks.
It is either Track 1 or Track 2.
I used the VLC player to test. And when I played the video, VLC showed me only ONE track.
Thanks, e.
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry I couldn't help.

Is this the same problem? http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/43866.page#226828 Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Rex Oates
Newbie Location: Edmond, Oklahoma Joined: Aug 09, 2014 13:48 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
Cut out, or mute, the unwanted audio from the track you don't want playing at a certain time. You'll have to cut the audio into segments, and them put them on the timeline where you want them. Once you have cut the audio into the various segments you want, you can move the two audio tracks onto one line if you want...OR you can produce it using two lines, but the finished product will only have one audio track on it.

Now, if you're trying to do something along the lines of an SAP channel, or alternate audio option...I have no clue. "Love one another." -- JC