Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Has "Remove all transitions" been finally done in PD13?
miksh7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 09, 2015 08:27 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
I've found many questions in this forum asking how to remove all transitions, and the answer was "NO WAY".

I wonder has it been finally done in PD13? If not, does anyone know why Cyberlink avoid implementing such a simple but useful feature and how community could force them to implement it?
CV27 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Feb 13, 2011 13:51 Messages: 77 Offline
[Post New]
Totally agree. I've asked for it in the "Cyberlink, listen to this suggestion" thread. Wouldn't hurt if you +1 overthere I7-4770, 3.40Ghz, 16GB RAM, Asus Z87-Plus Z87chipset, Sapphire ATI Radeon HD7850 PCI Express-16 3.0 2GB, Samsung EVO 840 SSD 1TB
miksh7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 09, 2015 08:27 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Already posted in suggestion. Please support!

Honestly, without that obvious feature I would call this product PowerLESSDirector !

The sad thing that I anticipate is that I have to pay for upgrade to PD14 (or PD15) while this feature must be here since the version 1. Cyberlink seems to know well how to make money... frown