Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PD13 Installation files and W10 installtion.
[Post New]
Hi, this is about how can you check that you have a complete installation of PowerDirector 13. I miss objects now.

I also installed W10 and did some disk cleanup, maybe too much.

For example the Title room, All content, I see only 15 objects appear, of which 5 custom objects.

Particle room, All content, 3 objects of which 2x 3D objects and 1x a Download object.

I remember from previous projects I had many more objects in the different rooms.

I also remember when I first installed PD13 I had 3 files to install, but I cannot find them so I just re-installed only the PD13 exe after download from the CyberLink site as TRIAL Where can I download the other two files?

Any advice is appreciated. -Eric

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 08. 2015 05:54

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
I just upgraded to W10 yesterday and seem to have ALL the Titles - too many to count; in the particle room, too many to count. Actually I didn't want to after I determined that I had more than you.

Didn't you keep a copy of the downloads somewhere on your computer? Did you look perhaps in the downlaods folder or a documents folder?

You may have screwed things up by downloading the trial vwersion; It is limited and coannot be converter into a purchased version.

Contact Cyberlink sales and/or Tech Support. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
[Post New]
Thanks for your update, I found my invoice with the required files info.
Need to contact Tech Support to wnload the files again, the original download link was not valid anymore (2 months !)