Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cinavia
PJay [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jun 09, 2009 13:53 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Please remove it, even Media Player Classic has no problem.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Please remove it, even Media Player Classic has no problem.

Do you know what cinavia really is? You wouldn't want to play pirated content would you? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
PJay [Avatar]
[Post New]
It makes no sense, many people will switch to popular Media Player Classic or other players.
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It makes no sense, many people will switch to popular Media Player Classic or other players.

That is Ok since it would be legal. You don't want Cyberlink to be sued for promoting illegal activitiers. If other things work, use them !. undecided

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 19. 2015 19:32

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
nullack [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 29, 2010 04:09 Messages: 139 Offline
[Post New]
Pjay I just use anydvd HD for removing constrains like prohibited nav options, cinavia etcetc

Theres no way cyberlink would continue to be licensed without the media cartels forcing the DRM onto them
PJay [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks, seems I have to use the latest version of AnyDVD
[Post New]
Cinavia technology is a kind of new protection for movies from theaters and disc releases in DVD & Blu-ray, aiming to limit the use of copies of movies, television shows, and other professionally produced videos that have been made without the permission of the copyright owner. It is not simple to remove the Cinavia of course. AnyDVD is a great choice, it is my first choice too.
whatevergong82 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 19, 2014 11:08 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Cinavia is an non-issue. Just play legit copies of your movie, or just use AnyDVD like the others have said on here, and that solves the issue.