Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PAGE NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!!
Hozer069 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 04, 2007 20:59 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
What the hell? I just installed win 8.1 and installked powerdvd Ultra 11 and said I had to update to play American Sniper. Only 1 problem................

"The page cannot be foundThe page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailabl!!!!".

So how am I going to play my Blu-ray movies if I can't get any updates????????
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
you may contact our Support Team:

http://Support.cyberlink.com

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
JUust in case, did you look here for the updatees?

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdvd-ultra/patches_en_US.html .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Hozer069 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok I did that and it said I did not have the right version to update. So are you saying I have to download "ALL" of the updates to get it working again? If so that rally gonna suck big time!!! That would be the lamest thing I have ever heard!!!!!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 17. 2015 14:26

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
No, the last update would include all the others.

Do as suggested; contact support. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Hozer069 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: No, the last update would include all the others.

Do as suggested; contact support.

Thanks for Trying but I did the update versions for PwoerDVD 11 Ultra:

014-11-25

Updates PowerDVD 14 to build 4704

Installing this patch update resolves the issue that there is no audio output when playing media with DTS-HD audio.

Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD Live subscribers.\

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2011-09-01

PowerDVD 11 Ultra:

This update file updates PowerDVD 11 Ultra to PowerDVD 11 Ultra build 2024.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is no God Damn excuse to have to hassle to do and update on Powerdvd Ultra 11. Screw this program. I will just use a BD decryter and put in a M2TS format and use VLC MEdia Player and is hassle free unlike Cyberlink Power DVD 11 Ultra. I'll never buy this program again. It's too much of a hassle. IMHO it's a piece of crap!!!

All I got was this bullshit PIC!!!

http://postimg.org/image/3nrmup7gn/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 17. 2015 16:01

Hozer069 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: No, the last update would include all the others.

Do as suggested; contact support.

Thanks for Trying but I did the update versions for PowerDVD 11 Ultra:

014-11-25

Updates PowerDVD 14 to build 4704

Installing this patch update resolves the issue that there is no audio output when playing media with DTS-HD audio.

Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD Live subscribers.\

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2011-09-01

PowerDVD 11 Ultra:

This update file updates PowerDVD 11 Ultra to PowerDVD 11 Ultra build 2024.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is no God Damn excuse to have to hassle to do and update on Powerdvd Ultra 11. Screw this program. I will just use a BD decryter and put in a M2TS format and use VLC MEdia Player and is hassle free unlike Cyberlink Power DVD 11 Ultra. I'll never buy this program again. It's too much of a hassle. IMHO it's a piece of crap!!! Too Much bullshit!!!!!!

All I got was this bullshit PIC!!!

http://postimg.org/image/3nrmup7gn/

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 17. 2015 15:59

stevek
[Post New]
What did you use the Power DVD 14 patch -- never mind.

Good by and good luck. .