Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can't post question, Can't email question
GaryInAZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2012 16:25 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to post a question on how to write a 3D movie file to a SD card or flash drive, but the system displays:

Error

Error Detail

This page can't be displayed by security issue.
Maybe your request have unfriendly content.
Contact support for additional information.
The incident ID is: 388397722604165700
The session ID is: 434670516860658129

So I tried to send an email to customer support and I got a similar error. I don't know why. I'm veery frustrated because the only other choice is to pay for Premium Support just so I can post my question.

Can anyhone help?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Gary

Why cant you post your question here where you are among friends? After all this post got through. Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
GaryInAZ [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2012 16:25 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
I tried to post here first. Something in the content I wrote wasn't acceptable. Maybe a special character in the file format descriptions. I don't know. It just said my post was unfriendly. ?????
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Gary, try once more and see what happens Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
The likely cause is the content characters you chose caused the web's text editor to return an error message. Just a guess.

Dafydd