Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Changing a previous crossfade messed up the later ones
Davoo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 09, 2014 18:11 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Let's say I make a bunch of crossfades. Then, I go back to the beginning of the timeline and change something. Now, all crossfades that proceed it are messed up.

Instead of slowly fading from A to B as a crossfade is intended, it first JUMPS straight from A to B instantly. Then it fades from B to A, which is the opposite of what it's supposed to be. Then, it JUMPS back to B.

So basically, if I do anything near the beginning, I have to re-do all my crossfades again. That fixes them, but what's going on?
[Post New]
Quote: Changing a previous crossfade messed up the later ones

Here happens that too.What do I do to fix this, after completing the project, save and reopen the project, fix this problem.Currently I always use this procedure to solve this problem of transition. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
Davoo [Avatar]
[Post New]
I see. I wouldn't have thought of that! Thanks~
[Post New]
If this is consistently reproducible then I would recommend putting this in a support ticket - so it gets fixed and save everyone the time of having to "save and reopen the project" all the time

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 18. 2015 12:38

Win8.1 Pro x64 / Dual x5670 / 24GB / GTX960 4GB / 240GB SSD + 640GB HDD / PD13 Ultimate
Davoo [Avatar]
[Post New]
Imonit