Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Need your critique on my video...
Rayj2011 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jul 29, 2008 12:37 Messages: 65 Offline
[Post New]
Ok, here you can view my first "more complex" videos.
It's a little over 10 minutes long.

If you read my query about audio, you will notice it in this video. The music track seems to fluctuate in amplitude. I tried a non-edited mp3 and it did the same thing. I then edited it inside PD.

Now, I can see that the quality of the .wmv is not to good. Did I do something wrong when I rendered it?

I really have no experience with streaming from a website so what hints do you have for that?

I will gladly take all suggestions....

Oh. one mistake I did make is at the end of the video, I forgot to trim the music. It goes on after the closing credits for a couple of minutes....

See the video here: http://www.novir.us/videos/play.html

Thanks in advance,

Ray
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Ray,
Watched your video, sent you a PM.

Cheers
Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
babindia
Senior Contributor Location: India Joined: Aug 16, 2007 06:11 Messages: 884 Offline
[Post New]
Ray
Thank you for letting us watch the video
Critique
1) The video is fuzzy ( played on Windows media player )
2) After the boys' introduction the camera pans to the banner on the fence. You have given a straightcut. A transition would have been nice
3) At 3/4 of the video the camera shakes bad. Did you use magic motion to reduce the shake ?
4) You could have looped the 3rd audio clip throughout instead of 3 different clips
5) It would have been nice if you had shown few seconds of spectators' reactions
6) A tight shot of the boy (who fell down and was lying for a while) would have shown his emotions
7) The audio overplays after the credits ( you have already mentioned it )
A good attempt anyway
Cheers !

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Oct 30. 2008 04:32

PC specs :
OS Windows 10.0 Pro
MB - AS rock Z77 extreme 11
Intel 3770K @ 4.0 Ghz OC
Gskill 32 GB RAM 1800 Mhz
6 TB HDD, SSD bootable
nVidia ASUS GTX 660 Ti
BenQ 22" LCD monitor 1920x1080