Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I edit a subtitle menu page
BelfastBill [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2013 12:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Folks. Hope you can help. I am attempting to edit the subtitle page for a DVD. Because the subtitle page doesn't appear in the menu structure, how or where can I change the title? My subtitle page still has "My Videos" as the title and I can't see how to change this. I have managed to remove the default music only by editing the sound file to zero volume, again because I seem only to be able to edit the Root and scenes menu pages
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hi Folks. Hope you can help. I am attempting to edit the subtitle page for a DVD. Because the subtitle page doesn't appear in the menu structure, how or where can I change the title? My subtitle page still has "My Videos" as the title and I can't see how to change this. I have managed to remove the default music only by editing the sound file to zero volume, again because I seem only to be able to edit the Root and scenes menu pages

Hi BelfastBill,

Please follow the image attached/displayed.

1. With PDR13 open in Create Disc

2. Content Tab

3. Select Subtitles in the Preview display

4. Highlited and an "arrow" displays, click it

5. Root changes to Subtitles

6. You can now edit the Subtitle "My Video" heading.

I hope this helps.

Dafydd

[Thumb - SD-2013-02-1433.png]
 Filename
SD-2013-02-1433.png
[Disk]
 Description
Subtitle heading - Edit
 Filesize
176 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
315 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 20. 2015 04:14

BelfastBill [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 12, 2013 12:51 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Dafydd

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I didn't realise you could select from the preview display. I assumed selection was only in menu structure and when the subtitles were not there, panic set in!

Bill