Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Imported Images Appearing Black
Bhop [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2015 12:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey guys. I'm having an issue importing images to powerdirector. I have videos imported in no problem but when I try to add images they show properly in the library but once added to the video stream they appear black. I tried moving them to different streams and also tried adding them as pip objects but none of these have worked. I am unsure how to correct this issue and have tried adjusting the coloring and ensuring the opacity is set to 100 as well. The majority of the files I attempted to add were png but I also tried a converted jpg file as well. A friend of mine is having no issue importing images but when I sent him my project he had difficulties importing to it as well so I opened a new project and had the same issue. What can I do to fix this? Thanks
[Post New]
Atualizações PowerDirector 13 para construir 2.604 http://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Can not settle for project saved before.in this case select the photo in the timeline, button, Modify mark Fades box

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 17. 2015 12:42

AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
NonnyM [Avatar]
Member Joined: Dec 04, 2012 13:40 Messages: 51 Offline
[Post New]
Try running PD13 ""as administrator" even if your user has administrator priveldges.

or try running PD13 as a different user

or make a new user and run PD.

Might be worth a try ?

Rgds

UK 19:20 17 Mar 15

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 17. 2015 15:19

Win 7 Home SP 1, PD 13
Processor i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), (RAM) 8.00 GB, Sys Drive 120 gig SSD, Data Drive 1 Terrabyte, Nvidia GeForce GTX 750Ii , Portable USB3 2 Terrabyte