Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
SVRT Profiles for high bitrate MP4s
rjohns75 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2013 18:27 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I have a Canon G30 and it records MP4s using H.264 AVC 1920 x 1080, 59.94 frame rate at 35 Mbps. SVRT does not recognize a standard PowerDirector profile for these recordings and suggests a few custom profiles. What's strange is that the recommended custom profiles all show a workload reduction of 0% which I think means that all of the scenes need to be rendered. Shouldn't selecting a profile that matches the original recording reduce the amount of rendering required?

Robert

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 16. 2015 09:59

[Post New]
Quote: I have a Canon G30 and it records MP4s using H.264 AVC 1920 x 1080, 59.94 frame rate at 35 Mbps. SVRT does not recognize a standard PowerDirector profile for these recordings and suggests a few custom profiles. What's strange is that the recommended custom profiles all show a workload reduction of 0% which I think means that all of the scenes need to be rendered. Shouldn't selecting a profile that matches the original recording reduce the amount of rendering required?

Robert

Choose a profile exhibited by SVRT whatever but like the original video.
Click the (+) button in the table opens tab Video / Average bitrate.
Increase 35000 kbps or approximate, if not connect SVRT make other adjustments.
Maybe you get a profile that works SVRT. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
rjohns75 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 23, 2013 18:27 Messages: 22 Offline
[Post New]
I ran SVRT and got the results. Next I created a profile identical to the first recommended profile which coincides with the format of the original file. Then I ran SVRT again and got the results of the screenshot. It still show a workload reduction of 0% and didn't detect the custom profile that I created named "Canon Highest Res MP4".

Robert
[Thumb - Capture 2.PNG]
 Filename
Capture 2.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
172 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
51 time(s)
[Post New]
Have cases that does not work even SVRT.
Also has cases that works but Intelligent SVRT not recognize.
I have some profiles here that connects SVRT but is not recognized by the program.
I know this asset by SVRT light on AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate